Smith Flat Animal Hospital
Call 626-8180 for an appointment today!
In the event of a medical emergency, we recommend the following emergency pet clinics:
If your pet has swallowed a possibly toxic substance (such as medication), please call 1-888-426-4435 for the Animal Poison Control Center.
There are many household items that can be harmful to pets, including:
Antifreeze (radiator fluid)
Xylitol, an artificial sweetener (often found in chewing gum)
Many kinds of indoor and outdoor plants (lilies are a common problem)